Boutique wealth manager shuns sign-on bonuses

From

Perth-based dealer group Plan B Wealth Management today announced the appointment of two new advisers, in line with its strategy of growth through the attraction of high quality, experienced professionals. According to Plan B Group Executive of Product and Distribution, Paul Cramer, Plan B has always believed that the right way of focusing on clients’ […]

continue reading

Plan B expands its Executive Advisory Services team with senior appointment

From

Leading wealth management advisory firm, Plan B Group Holdings, is growing its unique Executive Advisory offering, announcing today the appointment of Kieren James as Business Development Manager – Executive Advisory Services.  Mr James brings additional strength and over twelve years’ experience in the financial planning industry to the Plan B team, where he will be […]

continue reading

Plan B increases stake in independent dealership

From

Plan B Group Holdings Ltd (Plan B) today announced that it has fast-tracked the acquisition of an additional stake in the Queensland-based My Adviser network. The purchase increases Plan B’s shareholding in the My Adviser business to 93% and strengthens its foothold in the eastern states. The remaining 7% is held by My Adviser’s Managing […]

continue reading

New executive team member for Plan B deepens key industry expertise

From

Plan B Group Holdings (Plan B) has made its second strategic hire under new Chief Executive Officer, Mr Andrew Black, with the appointment of Mr Matt Nile as Group Executive – Operations, IT, Risk & Governance.  Mr Nile brings extensive specialist experience in the operations, IT, risk and advice space to Plan B, with particular […]

continue reading

Plan B growth strategy on track with new strategic hire

From

Plan B Group Holdings (Plan B) has made its first strategic hire under new Chief Executive Officer Mr Andrew Black. The appointment of industry executive Mr Paul Cramer in the position of Group Executive – Product and Distribution is a first step in a targeted expansion strategy for Plan B.  Mr Black welcomed the arrival […]

continue reading

New Plan B CEO to drive company’s growth strategy

From

Plan B Group Holdings (Plan B) has further signalled its commitment to new growth opportunities with the appointment of Mr Andrew Black as Chief Executive Officer. Mr Black joins the company at a critical juncture for the financial planning profession in Australia. Plan B’s client-focused heritage means the company is on a firm footing to […]

continue reading