Submissions open for 2017 Australian Insurance Industry Awards
The Australian and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance (ANZIIF) and Asia Insurance Review are pleased to announce that submissions for the Australian Insurance Industry Awards are now open.
The Awards, now in its 14th year, is one of the highlights of the annual insurance calendar and an important event that encouraged reflection on individual and business success while looking to the future.
“As an industry, we should always be chasing excellence, for ourselves, but most importantly, for our customers,” said Prue Willsford, CEO of ANZIIF. “As an increased spotlight shines on insurance practices it is important to celebrate the ways in which we are already exceeding expectations and cement that level of excellence as the standard we should always aspire to.”
The Awards provides an opportunity to celebrate and recognise individual and company excellence. In recognition of the changes within the industry and the market in which it operates.
Sivam Subramaniam, editor-in-chief of Asia Insurance Review, which co-hosts the Awards with ANZIIF, said, “Every year we welcome new entrants to the Awards and we are continually impressed by the breadth and depth of submissions. We look forward to seeing the innovations and successes that have occurred over this past year.”
This year, in recognition of the importance that learning plays in the insurance ecosystem, a new award category has been added for Learning Program of the Year.
The Awards categories are:
- Small Broking Company of the Year
- Medium Broking Company of the Year
- Large Broking Company of the Year
- Underwriting Agency of the Year
- Direct General Insurance Company of the Year
- Small–Medium General Insurance Company of the Year
- Large General Insurance Company of the Year
- Life Insurance Company of the Year
- Innovation of the Year
- Professional Services Firm of the Year
- Service Provider to the Insurance Industry of the Year
- Women’s Employer of the Year
- Young Insurance Professionals Employer of the Year
- Young Insurance Professional of the Year
- Insurance Learning Program of the Year
- Insurance Leader of the Year
- ANZIIF Lifetime Achievement Award
A criteria guide with information on how to apply can be found on the ANZIIF website .
Submissions close 2 May 2017.